HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Our priority is the health and safety of our employees, our community, and our guests. We have developed a comprehensive COVID-19 Prevention Health & Safety Plan following the recommendations and requirements set forth by State and County officials, and leaders in the field of hospitality management and workplace safety. Below are the protocols and procedures we have put in place.
- Facial coverings are required in all public areas of the hotel.
- Masks and gloves are available for hotel guests upon request.
- Signage and floor markings are posted at the entrance and in the lobby reminding guests to maintain masking and physical distancing protocols.
- Plexi-glass partitions are installed at the front desk.
- Frequency of cleaning and sanitizing is increased in all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent-contact surfaces .
- Hand-sanitizing stations are installed at the front desk and in the elevator.
- Communal food and beverage offerings have been suspended. This currently includes our continental breakfast.
- Daily housekeeping services are offered upon request only.
- In-room amenities such as bottled water, coffee pods, snacks, etc. are now provided at check-in in a welcome bag and available by request.
- Industry-leading cleaning and sanitizing protocols are used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Increased frequency of air filter replacement and HVAC system cleaning is implemented.
- Air Conditioning units are self-contained for each room, so air is not circulated between rooms.
- Staff are required to wear facial coverings and maintain physical distancing of 6 ft or more from guests and coworkers whenever possible.
- Hotel staff are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
- All staff are screened before clocking in for their shift. Any staff exhibiting a temperature of 100 degrees or higher or any symptoms of COVID-19 will be instructed to leave the property.